Friday, March 25, 2011

Family Brand Fly Trap




Been having flies trouble in the house lately. Found this Fly Trap (3pcs for RM4.80). So there I was very enthusiastic with my new "toy" hoping to catch me some flies.

Even my sister was so happy and surprised to see so many flies trapped. I was momentarily ecstatic too until I realised she must be referring to the printed flies and lizards on the paper. Bummer marketing gimmick.

RESULT
DAY 1 - Only manage to catch 1 fly (yes not plural)
DAY 2 - same old fly still there. So add a small piece of bread as bait. Got me 2 more flies. Yes finally!
DAY 3 - same group of 3 flies :(
DAY 4 - added small bits of anchovies ("ikan bilis")
DAY 5 - 3 more victims (a fly, a small fly and a yellow color water bug I think)

VERDICT
At the same time, my dad bought a fly swat. He's been exterminating about 10 flies every day.

Fly Trap 6 : 50 Fly Swat
Fly swat wins hands down. So save your money and buy a fly swat instead. You'll even get a workout at the same time ;D





No comments:

Post a Comment