Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Clothes - are there a need to try it before buying it?


Being a consumer myself, I constantly ask myself whether I would be willing to make clothes purchases online without ever trying these clothes.

Turkuaz is also trying to venture into selling our products online and lo and behold we are very surprised to see that many people are actually very into online shopping.

Maybe it's convenient as it can be done with just a click of the mouse and after that there is this anxious anticipation of waiting for the package to arrive.

For me personally it makes me look forward to go to work cos I have these packages delivered to my office address to avoid delivery failure cos no one is home all the time to wait for these packages to arrive.

So far my only online buying has been airline tickets and cup noodles from Japan but I have yet to buy clothes online. The reluctance stems from not being able to try and feel the fabric personally as well as the price factor.

This explains why Turkuaz's online sales have been mostly scarves. For clothes, customers prefer to try them at the outlet. So far the success with clothes was with this customer who saw and tried it but didnt buy on the spot and later changed her mind.

Nonetheless, Turkuaz will continue to make it's presence felt in the virtual world and we hope that all the readers will support us in one way or the other.

"Maju-lah Fesyen Muslimah di seluruh dunia!"

No comments:

Post a Comment