Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oral B Interdental Brush

If you hate going to the dentist, then you should do this at home on a DAILY basis - floss in between ALL your teeth.

And if you find it difficult to floss the teeth at the back of your mouth, then you should get an INTERDENTAL BRUSH.





I especially like the Oral B one as the handle is long and the brush is tilted at 90 degree angle, making it easier to reach the teeth at the back.



I have purchased disposable types in Taiwan but the handle is shorter and the brush is straight and not tilted. Hence not as convenient as the Oral B ones.


NOTE that your gums will most likely bleed A LOT, during the initial week of use. I bled like crazy and the gums were sore but I persisted and now I experience cleaner teeth.

PROS:- NO BAD BREATH, which is very good! A dentist even remarked that when you sleep with clean teeth, you will have better and healthier digestive system cos the germs in the mouth inadvertently travel to your tummy.

CONS:- you might see unsightly gaps between teeth, especially the teeth in front, but if you ask me, I prefer gaps than cavities/ holes anytime!!


VERDICT:- if you are not afraid of seeing blood, give this brush a try. You'll see less of the dentist this way.

3 comments:

  1. well site, very impressed. thanks. go ahead. well worth to visit` Oral B Interdental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Well, what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on floss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this blog post. The personal experience shared made it relatable interdental brush

    ReplyDelete