Friday, December 23, 2011

When something is stuck...



Mr Muscle Drain DeClogger - what can I say other than "IT WORKS"!!

Had problem with the kitchen basin for a couple of months where the water will flow out to a certain point, get congested then drain out very very slowly.

I tried the KIWI KLEEN DRAIN CLEANER. For it to be really effective, the pipe have to be empty of water.. so it means you have to do it early in the morning before anyone have a chance to use the tap. But it didnt help.



My father then tried to clear the congestion by removing a portion of the pipe to clean it but to no avail. We then complained to the developer and a plumber did the same as my dad but in a more professional way.

Still the problem persists...

I was at a loss cos we are having a new year party soon and the basin have to work!!

My mother was apprehensive about using any acid or corrosive products cos once she poured a whole bottle of acid into the toilet bowl and it basically exploded with a loud bang... Guess following instructions are not my mother's strength.

Anyhow I was at Sogo supermarket looking for a product for this problem and the only thing they sell is this Mr Muscle Drain Declogger... Just love the shape of the bottle. Super cute...



Bought it and it was quite easy to use. You can even use it when the basin is full of water.

For me since the pipe was not really flowing, I poured the entire bottle into the pipe. Then waited 30 minutes. Then I poured the hot almost boiling water. It didnt flow smoothly.. so I boiled another pot of water. This time, the water went down so fast!! Amazing!!

For minor clogs you only need to pour in half a bottle and wait 15 mins only.

At last! Problem solved! So the time you have a blocked drain / pipe just get yourself one Mr Muscle. I got it for RM11.90 at Sogo but I saw the same thing in MyMydin at RM9.90 only.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your recommendation. I dah cuba and it works. Now mydin harga dah jadi rm11.20, naik rm1 lebih after 6 years

    ReplyDelete
  2. FM are the best drain cleaner granules for industrial situations. These caustic-based granules are packed into easy-to-handle containers that allow maintenance crews to apply them exactly where they are required, quickly and safely.

    ReplyDelete