Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Expendables



Recently watched The Expendables. Really enjoyed some of the wisecrack between the characters especially the ones involving Jet Li. Blame it on my asian genes but I am really proud of him, what he stands for and his achievements.

You can see from the poster he was the shortest among all the "kwai lo" but he made it up with his presence. I also liked the fact that he continue to wear his trademark 2 long sleeve shirts over a white tee. Hehe so conservative considering the rest were all showing off their biceps with sleeveless or short sleeves.



It was also interesting to note that some of them had made some plastic surgeons filthy rich especially Sylvester Stallone. He look so good now. Everything's firm and in place ;D

Some may say this is a guy's show but it's not too bad for gals. After this show I am thinking of watching RED. Kind of nostalgic to watch all these familiar faces on the golden screen again. At least I know I am not alone in growing old ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment