Monday, July 14, 2014

What happens if failed glucose test during pregnancy

During pregnancy, one of 2 morning sickness will happen.

You will either have lose appetite to eat OR have the urge to eat (yes even the urge to eat is contributed by the hormonal changes).

For me, I happened to fall into the latter category and gained 15kg during the course of pregnancy. It may not seem like a lot as I have heard of people who gained more but for me this is a lot as I failed my 2nd glucose test and had to control my diet in my third trimester :( BUMMER!!

So what happens if you failed your test? Why is it important to monitor your blood sugar level and what further tests are required?

If you failed, does it mean you are diabetic?

To know more, click what-happens-if-failed-glucose-test.





No comments:

Post a Comment