Monday, November 12, 2012

Tips on choosing Bridal Bouquets

Just a simple tip..

Below is photo of the bouquet which I chose from a flower shop in Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur. Note it's RM100.


And this is what I get!! First and foremost it's looks completely different. So managed to reduce it to RM80.

Notice the withering flower on bottom left
Total paid for the bouquet - RM80

Secondly the pink casablanca lily flowers were withering... Cause of it? The stalks were too short! Turned out the stalks were too short for all of them.

So halfway through my wedding registration, I plucked out ALL the lilies and left with a rose bouquet :(




Moral of the story? Next time you want to choose a bouquet, DO NOT choose with one with casablanca lily cos naturally florist would want to maximize their profits so they will use all the blooms in one main stalk, meaning you'll end up with short stalks for each bloom which will wither in matter of hours since the cut stalks are too short and unable to get any water.

Sigh.. had it been a good and honest florist, they would have pack some cotton and water for each short stalks.. but this was not done in my case.. So sad.. :(

So brides-to-be out there.. Be smart and choose your bouquet and types of flowers wisely!!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful tips! Thanks for this informative post. I am planning to send flowers to my mom and would like to avail money saving deals of BloomThat Mothers Day Flowers delivery. I have used their services in past and was extremely impressed.

    ReplyDelete