Thursday, November 8, 2012

Scholl Party Feet - Soft Touch vs Ultra Slim

I had this killer heel at home which I planned to wear for my wedding. Since I'll be up on my feet for long hours, I best prepare some soft cushioning for it.

Tried two of Scholl's products => Party Feet Soft Touch and Ultra Slim

Supposedly only for closed shoes and boots
but front opened shoes are ok EXCEPT it's too slippery :(

Helped to remove the pain but good only for
few hours on killer heels.
Would definitely work longer on normal heels!

VERDICT:-

1) Ultra Slim gel is nice and not slippery. Soft Touch is way to soft and slippery.

Trust me - your feet will inadvertently slip down to the front, adding huge pressure to your feet and crushing all your poor toes at the same time.

Soft Touch only works if it's flat shoes.. but then who would want sole cushioning for flats??

2) Soft Touch is more difficult to use as there's no direction on the cushion itself - whether it's for the left or right side.. You have to use your brain and try to understand the english direction:-

"Peel protective film off cushion. Insert cushion into front of shoe sticky side down with the pointed end facing the heel"

Err... come again??


3) Ultra Slim is slightly cheaper than Soft Touch

SO there you have it... Need I say more? Ultra Slim wins hand down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment