Thursday, August 23, 2012

Super Luxury Lifestyle

I've got a confession to make. I'm the type of person who will use an item until it gives way.. be it a bag or shoe.

The same goes for my bath towel. I remember I still use the same towel I used when I was in secondary school for more than 10 years until the colours are so worn out that it does not bear any semblance to it's original state. A condition that qualifies it as rags...

Anyone out there like me?


But one fateful day, I happened to be in Singapore, Takashimaya to be exact, which was having sale and I chance upon this fluffy light pink Givenchy bath towel.


After conversion, it'll set me back about RM45 so I figure why not pamper myself once in a while with a luxury item. I cant afford a Givenchy dress but hey I can own a Givenchy towel!!

I've never looked back since then. My recent purchase is a Hallmark luxury towel. Usual price about RM200 but it was on sale in Sogo KL.


And believe me, it's worth every sen cos you use your towel every day and having a soft but super absorbent towel is definitely the best way to end a warm relaxing bath.

Sigh... Now I cant wait to have my shower so I can use my super luxurious towel ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment