Monday, July 9, 2012

Wonder Drink

How many of you were born sickly? Well I was!!

I remembered having missed classes once a week during my Primary 2 cos I suffered from bad cough. I'll cough non-stop through the night and will be too exhausted for school the next day.

My mom tried everything from western to eastern traditional medications and I vividly remembered consuming pearl, ginseng, bird's nest and tones of unknown concoctions!

But I loved them cos my mom will say it's special soup and ONLY I get to eat it in the family. And that made me feel special!!

Well thanks to all my mom's effort, I grew out of the coughing when I was 12 but somehow my respiratory was not as good as it should be cos I can only breathe out of one nostril at any given time.

That brings me to try GINSENG POWDER! Well Bing Han Ginseng to be exact. It's quite pricey compared with taking GNC multivitamins but looking at the commercial price of a 6 year old ginseng, then RM570 for a can of 150gm is really peanuts!

So when I got my first can of BINg HAN ginseng powder, it goes without saying that it's a great deal for me and hence I photo documented the whole process of opening the can ;p

My very first can of BING HAN ginseng











I heard some brand of ginseng only give half-filled can

Size of the can in comparison with a normal pen

TASTY ginseng!

I mixed 5 spoons of the powder with 500ml of warm water... shake until frothy or foamy. Sorry I forgot to take photo of the drink.. cos I was too thirsty and the drink was very thirst quenching...

FYI this ginseng drink is best taken on empty stomach and 30 min before meals and you must shake the drink.

And after only 3 days of drinking 5 spoons of ginseng twice a day, I note an improvement in my breathing. I can breath through the other blocked nostril, though not 100% yet but better than before..

 I will keep posting my improvements in health as well as why I choose Bing Han Ginseng next time and how you can make money from drinking ginseng!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the can and the way to open it are really interesting! ^^

    Btw, I also have the same problem like yours, had asthma when I was young, seems gone already by growing up but still have problem with breathing oftenly at night.

    Where can I get the ginseng? Which brand do you use? Maybe I'll consider to get it.

    Thanks, nice blog anyway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your positive comment! Really appreciate it cos it made my day =D

    The brand is Bing Han ginseng. Maybe we can communicate through email. You can email me at turkuaz201@gmail.com

    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete