Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lucas PAPAW Ointment



FERMENTED PAPAYA CREAM FROM AUSTRALIA

Read some very good reviews on this product and decided to try it cos I have a very bad case of dry skin, almost eczema like on my feet. The review says that it is very good for cold sores meaning dry skin due to cold and dry weather.

After just a few applications (about 5 times) my skin is totally restored without those awful cracks. So I am a total believer.


Pricewise is very reasonable for such an effective cream, provided you can get over the smell since it's fermented papaya.

I tried it on my chapped lips and it works like a charm.. I have some darker spots on my lips.. though not totally gone after 5 applications, I do find it lighter.

My sister who studied bio-chemistry was of the opinion that any fermented product is good considering it is a powerful anti-oxident and disinfectent. How it helps, I dont know.


The instructions on the pack reads:-

Traditionally used as a local topical application for symptomatic relief of minor cuts, wounds and insect bites.
THE OINTMENT RELIEVES AND CLEANSES.

It's available at VitaCare pharmacy at Gardens, KL. A 25gm tube sells for RM18.90 and 75gm for RM49.90.

But recently on 4th March 2011 I bought another 25gm but the price has increased to RM22.90 and RM53.90 for the 75gm. Sigh... our malaysian ringgit is really shrinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment